Eastview Family Dental
Our office follows a combination of infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA/WISHA):
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will ask that you wait patiently in your car until we can give you the signal to come in. That will either be by text or phone call.
- We will screen each patient (temperature taken and questions asked) as you are greeted at the front door.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will offer to make your next appointment prior to you leaving the office to establish a routine.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 425-454-8261.
About Our Office
Eastview Family Dental provides a wide array of dental services for the Bellevue and Seattle areas. We has been providing treatment to families in the area for over 15 years. Having been involved in the local community for many years, we have well established relationships with local specialists enabling multi-disciplinary solutions.
Our goal being to provide the best dental care to meet your individual needs. We believe in patient education that will facilitate informed decisions regarding your oral health. Our practice welcomes new patients, and we greatly value your referrals. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your family!
Exceptional Dental Care
- Preventative Care
- Crowns & Veneers
- Implant Restorations
- Surgical Extractions
- Bone Grafting
- Root Canals
- Periodontal Therapy
- Dentures & Partials
- Cosmetic Dentistry